1. Healthy, Whole Food Diet– when packing lunches make sure to include foods like carrots, apples, grapes, using whole grain breads, organic meats, cheeses and fruits/vegetables. Avoid processed foods and eliminate food allergies.
2. Vitamin D3– 2,000- 5,000 iu per day
3. Pre and probiotics daily help to keep your immune and digestive systems active.
4. Vitamin C – 250mg-500mg per day- antioxidant and immune effects
5. DHA Junior Fish oil– 1/2 tsp per day for brain, cardiac and skin benefits.
6. Homeopathic Immunizations– offers protection from most childhood diseases. Influenza homeopathic is most helpful during cold and flu season.
7. Rotate immune herbs every 2 weeks- Elderberry, Astragalus, and Echinacea
8. Wet Sock treatment– is helpful in boosting the immune system.
9. Emotional and Physicial Health– balance physical activites such as soccer, gymnastics, dance, swim, kung fu with emotional wellness. Take time with your kids to play games, read, sing to them, hug and kiss them. Tell them everyday that you love them and how important they are to you.
10. Getting Proper Sleep– some children have a hard time adjusting to the new schedule and it may throw their sleep patterns off. Homeopathy and bach flowers may help.
Comments and Questions are welcome…