Did you know that a low body temperature is associated with a slow metabolism? Many people have a low body temp (below 98.6) that inhibits the body’s ability to make and utilize key enzymes for metabolic health. About 3% people have Hypothyroidism, 30-40% have low body temp. Just because your thyroid blood tests are normal, may not necessarily mean that your metabolism is normal.
Symptoms of Low Body Temp:
- Weight Gain
- PMS, Irregular cycles and Infertility
- Hair Loss
- Fluid retention
- Dry skin and hair
- Anxiety/ Panic attacks
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Allergies and Asthma
- Decreased Concentration/ memory
- Low sex drive
- Muscle and joint aches
Benefits of T3 therapy and Normalizing Body Temp
- Reset your metabolism by increasing body temp
- Reset your thyroid to possibly get off medication
- Feel Better by allowing the body to better utilize the enzymes required to balance and create hormones, cellular activity and to thrive.
- Eliminate the yo-yo affect of thyroid medication and decrease symptoms
If you think you may have low body temp and would like to get more information, Contact Dr. Kovalik for treatment requirements and guidance.